Laboratory Technician will assist with formulation preparation and characterization. Additionally, with guidance from supervision, assists technical personnel in general laboratory operations and routine laboratory or information handling tasks in support of scientific research.
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist with exploration, proof of concept, and development of novel formulation and delivery system technologies and concepts for new and registered active ingredients
- Support routine sample preparation and characterization
- Compliance with laboratory safety procedures
- Be able to run and operate sample characterization instrumentation
- Consistently applies sound scientific methods to solve technical problems
- Assist with qualifying new active ingredient and raw material sources and supports shelf life date extensions for existing products
- BS in Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or related fields
- Experience with the design and development of formulations is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate information and data sharing with stakeholders
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!