Fabric Care Panel Operator
Hunter International is currently seeking a Sensory Panel Operator to join their team in the Cincinnati area. The Panel Operator will be joining a multinational consumer goods organization responsible for preparing sensory panels, record keeping, tracking of studies, and various other support items for the various sensory panels.
Panel Operator Responsibilities
- The Panel Operator will be responsible for product sample preparation, record keeping, panel preparation, panelist recruiting, customer service, lab equipment use/calibration and maintenance, tracking studies, inventory management of lab supplies, preparation of ballots or prep tests for use by panelists in study, Direct Data Entry System, panelist training, lab disinfection and various reports.
Panel Operator Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow specific instructions provided by the Panel Administrator.
- Must have good communication skills and able to work well with others.
- Must have high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills will be required in this role.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!