Applications Contract Associate
Applications Contract Associate will run experimental spray trials as assigned, uses scientific methods to log and process data.
Applications Contract Associate Responsibilities:
- Prepare automotive coatings test panels/parts using automated application equipment.
- Accurately perform equipment metrology/preventative maintenance and coatings tests.
- Appropriately prioritize work and maintain accurate records.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, assignments, and work schedule.
- Proper handling and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Compliance to corporate and site safety policies and procedures.
- Be punctual / timely in personal attendance.
- Will be working onsite.
Applications Contract Associate Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Hands-on laboratory experience with automated and manual paint application equipment.
- Applicant pursuing a science or technical degree is desirable
- Need to be able to maintain and adjust mechanical, electrical and pneumatic equipment in a test lab environment.
- Familiarity with computers and demonstrated proficiency in Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Recording and reporting of data/results in an industrial or academic setting.
- 1 to 3 years work experience is preferred.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!