Seed Technician Responsibilities:
- Processing and packaging activities may include receiving, scanning, cleaning, treating, sorting, counting, labeling or warehousing seed.
- Outdoor activities may include planting, pollinating, note taking, data entry, hand harvest.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of equipment in assigned areas.
- Organizing, moving and placing seed into storage, maintaining inventory accuracy utilizing electronic inventory systems.
- Activities may require bending and lifting, long periods of sitting or standing. Extended hours may be requested during the peak seasons.
- Deliver samples for testing
- High School Diploma and 4-6 years of applicable experience
- Previous experience with MS Office / Excel and other standard computer and software systems
- Basic mechanical ability / understanding of equipment maintenance (able to operate and trouble shoot equipment) may be required. 4-6 Years of Experience
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!