- Perform in vitro mammalian cell-based assays (endocrine, metabolism, etc.).
- Assist in research project design and data interpretation of in vitro toxicology assays.
- Perform tube and multi-well plate-based assays, including receptor binding, inhibition, enzymatic, ELISA and quantitative PCR assays.
- Perform tissue homogenization procedures.
- Prepare buffers, basic wet chemistry calculations and serial dilutions.
- Conduct statistical analysis of data and preparation of reports or research papers based on the results of the assays performed.
- Write and revise technical documents including lab standard operating procedures (SOPs) and testing protocols.
- Schedule maintenance or repair for lab equipment, order lab supplies and routine safety inspections.
- M.S. or B.S. degree in biology, microbiology, biochemistry, chemistry or related science field and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an industrial laboratory environment.
- Formal training working with various cell lines in culture (aseptic technique).
- Experience working with Biosafety Level 2 (BSL2) materials.
- Strong computer software skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and scientific graphing software such as PRISM or Origin.
- Experience with UV spectrophotometers, and UV/fluorescence/luminescence plate readers.
- Experience conducting quantitative PCR assays.
- Familiarity with GLP guideline studies.
- Strong interpersonal skills including networking ability with the desire to contribute towards team success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!