- The Logistics Coordinator will ensure that all biological R&D shipments within North America, specifically in and out of USA are in compliance with external and internal requirements.
- Will track shipments and support internal company stakeholders on their planning and logistics on shipments of biological materials ensuring that timelines are met.
- Will utilize analytical skills and attention to detail mind set.
- Degree or Technical Certificate required
- Three to five years of experience managing logistics and shipping within an organization that is focused on research technology, and/or biological lab/greenhouse/field materials.
- Significant experience with SAP, traceability tools, and excel
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!