IT Project Manager
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and manage complex business and technical (technology) projects in alignment of strategic goals. Serve as mentor to project managers.
- Act as a consultant for corporate and/or business unit priority projects, including providing an immediate positive impact to a project as well as project recovery.
- Must have a high level of proven skills, understanding and application of project scope, cost, and time management as well as other project management disciplines such as quality and risk control, communication, and HR management and integration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation preferred
- This level of knowledge and proficiency is generally acquired through a combination of a college degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of 6-8 years of project related or leadership experience in business and technology projects with at least 4 of the 6-8 years with direct responsibility for project management/leadership.
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication, planning, decision making, and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work with people at all levels, including outside consultants and vendors, and be able to influence others without formal authority.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication. Must be results oriented and able to adapt and deal with ambiguous situations and manage expectations.
- Must be able to execute effectively in matrix management environment. Must have an understanding of the general capabilities of information technology and applications to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Must have advanced knowledge of PC and project planning oriented software. Must have broad understanding of products and services affecting the project(s).
- Must have strong understanding of negotiation and procurement processes for purchase of professional services and/or products.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!