Technical Support Engineer
Hunter International is currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer in Menomonee Falls, WI. The primary function of the Technical Support Engineer is to provide technical support for the low voltage variable frequency drives team. This Support Engineer assists customers with product selection, application assistance, programming and troubleshooting of products. This position will assist customers through various channels including phone and email.
- Provide post sale and presale technical support for Variable Frequency Drives (VFD).
- Provide support via phone and email
- Effectively communicate product value proposition and product line strategies
- Help the team meet or exceed team metrics
- Ability to perform assigned duties in a team atmosphere
- Participate on teams to enhance team performance and drive process improvement
- Participate in the development and maintenance of product support resources (i.e. Self-serve Knowledge Base)
- Ability to work flexible hours to support emergency customer situations
- BS degree in engineering
- VFD experience
- Automation technical knowledge (PLC’s, HMI’s and communication protocols)
- Candidate must have exceptional customer service skills
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!