- Covering general greenhouse and growth chamber activities
- Planting, plant care, waste management, and cleaning
- Mixing fertilizer tanks, pollinating corn, harvesting and data entry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or a related area
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous greenhouse experience is a plus
- Interest in agriculture is preferred
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!