Process Development Technician
- Support implementation of new technology for process execution and/or analysis.
- Review documentation daily as well as perform data entry.
- Assist in inventory tracking, maintenance scheduling, and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment.
- Executes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for unit operations and maintain current training status for SOPs.
- Complete a variety of accountability reports, pull samples for identification/testing and perform routine product/process functional tests online.
- Responsible for daily facility sanitization of the manufacturing suites controlled environments in accordance with routine requirements and special sanitization requests as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED and relevant work experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical company OR -Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS) in a science related field.
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment is desired.
- Familiarity and experience with either buffer or media formulations.
- Ability to interpret and prioritize workflow to maintain the production schedule.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!