The Business Analyst will contribute to the success of by supporting A/R Systems Stabilization projects and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes. Incumbent will ensure the integrity of our systems through extensive acceptance testing and partner with application owners, business stakeholders and technology teams to drive timely resolution of issues. minimizing negative impact to business operations.
Business Analyst Responsibilities-
• Perform software tests before implementation to confirm solutions meet business needs and quality
• Collaborate with business and technical partners to implement and rollout new processes and systems
• Support the develop of end-user documentation and training materials as required for new functionality and processes
• Monitor inbound EDI communications
• Troubleshoot EDI failures from customers and/or requests by business partners
• Understand typical EDI guidelines and interpret EDI specifications (e.g., 810, 820, 855, 856, 864, 997, XML)
• Coordinate with customers to fill out EDI Questionnaire
• Collaborate with EDI Lead Analyst to ensure proper setup of EDI Transactions with Customer Specific requirements
• Discuss technical issues with non-technical staff, create and keep up to date EDI Quick Reference Guide for Customer Specifics to support Business Operations
Business Analyst Qualifications:
• Recent experience executing user acceptance testing
• recent experience with electronic billing, preferably in a functional support role
• Demonstrated ability to write test scripts from a requirement for both positive and negative testing
• Strong analytical, methodical problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work with minimal direction
• Ability to learn new technology concepts quickly with attention to detail
• Solid PC proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Access
• Solid team orientation and ability to work through others
• Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Knowledge of HP Quality Center
• 2 years AR or Accounting experience - looking for a Business Analyst
• Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft or ERP experience
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!