- Exhibits outstanding client service orientation in greeting guests, scheduling meetings, and conducting telephone conferences.
- Proactively supports attorneys.
- Responds to requests with a sense of urgency and effectively prioritizes work.
- Prepares and reviews letters and memoranda according to Firm standards using word processing and document management systems.
- Processes requests for payment and reimbursements.
- Enters attorney billable hours into the firm billing program.
- Creates, maintains, and retires files in accordance with Information Governance Policy.
- Assists in managing client contacts, emails, and print documents as well as processing mail.
- Transcribes dictation.
- Files documents with the courts electronically.
- Draft documents and filings.
- 3+ years’ legal assisting experience in a law firm or other legal setting.
- Higher education or coursework related to the legal industry is preferred.
- Proficient command of the English language and standard grammar rules.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!