Pilot Plant Technician
- Provide support to research scientists in the completion of research projects or activities
- Conduct pilot trials, routine experiments, organizing and communicating results; may provide routine analysis as needed
- Setup and operation of lab and/or pilot scale fermentations
- Maintain pilot/laboratory equipment
- Ensure corporate EHS and Food Safety compliance
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree in , Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering, Food Science or related Science field
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated commitment to safety in the job environment
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to execute designed experiments as well as troubleshoot and make corrections during experimentation
- Microsoft Office suite
- Hands-on experience in microbiology sampling, sterile technique and/or fermentation principles and operation
- Experience with downstream purification technologies, such as chromatography, separations (e.g., centrifugation, filtration, membrane separation), crystallization and evaporation
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!