- Knowledge on using basic analytical equipment in a chemical lab and be able to get trained on new methods.
- Make batches of product (liquid), fill bottles and then analyze product efficacy videos.
- Lab maintenance (house keeping)
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry required
- Requires some general laboratory skills (use of balances, gram and ounce conversion, yield accounting, equipment operation, color and haze measurements)
- Know rules about recording data (no white out--cross through and initial mistakes, always use black [preferred] or blue ink), dating work (month, day, & year).
- Requires substantial independent judgment.
- With moderate instruction, must be able to perform routine testing and work with specific instrumentation (i.e. hair combing tests, particle size analysis, etc.)
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!