- Review and provide accurate supply information
- Coordinate validation of supply market needs through local scheduling aligned with strategy and service level agreements
- Analyze sales forecasts in terms of variety, quantity, product form and quality in accordance with established protocol from a quality and regulatory perspective to determine supply
- Lead key exchanges and meetings with other functions to ensure meeting goals are achieved through influencing the teams and addressing all actions associated to supply requirements to grant a flawless supply planning process
- Validate all documents required for shipping internationally to assigned destinations
- Ensure that all product flow meets international trade compliance requirements and that document controls are in place to support full trade compliance
- Provide reporting and analytical support for other trade team initiatives, as necessary
- Ensure importing / exporting country (customer / Monsanto site) requirements can be met in a compliant and expedient manner
- Handles complex regions global trade accounts
- Bachelor’s degree Business or related field
- 1-3+ years of business related experience
- Strong Excel knowledge required, good communication skills as they have to interact both with IT and stakeholders (Customer Service).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in a business environment.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!