• Quickly learn business processes and assemble key metrics into a digestible reporting format
• Refine and/or develop systems to efficiently compile data from multiple sources, manage this collection and develop reporting methods to drive transparency and clarity of the status of the expansion project and facilitate overall performance management
• Ensure accuracy of data reporting quality and consistency
• Provide ongoing optimization of the project reporting system/s and data management
• Drive reporting and data management best practices throughout a multi-functional team
• Tailor reporting of key performance indicators (KPI’s) to a variety of audiences (executive team level down to individual project contributor level)
• Work productively with a diverse group of teams (engineers, finance, purchasing, receiving and operations) daily
• Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Provide technical support for analytics and data collection tools
• Communicate effectively with users and management both proactively and reactively for tool
development and support
• Train and assist users
Project Coordinator Requirements:
• BS in data science, life sciences, engineering, statistics or related field. 5+ years’ experience working with big data (organizing, reporting, forecasting, etc.)
• Experience developing visual analytical reports in Tibco Spotfire, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau and willingness to learn new software functions
• Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint (pivot tables, macros, formulas, etc.)
• Working knowledge and experience with SAP and willingness to learn new software functions. Management of large data sets
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Hunter International are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Refusal to provide the requested information will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Any information that you do provide will be kept confidential as required by law.
Thank you for your interest in one of our positions! Your application was submitted successfully.
Visit our newsroom for advice to ace your interview!