Environmental Manager, Water
Structural Project Engineer
Continuous Improvement Manager
Embedded Software Engineer
Product Development/Testing Technician
CAD Technician (Avon, OH) 10429
Senior Furnace Engineer
Mechanical Automation Engineer
Senior Controls Engineer
RF Electrical Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Principal Automation Controls Engineer
Regional Sales Manager (Remote)
Electrical Engineering Assistant Manager
Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
API Inspector & Reliability Engineer
Greater Columbus, OH
Competitive Pay and Benefits
The Environmental Manager, Water will provide leadership for the water compliance and footprint across the organization. This role will work cross-functionally with the Environmental Leaders and Environmental Engineering teams to meet the organization’s goals.
Environmental Manager, Water Responsibilities:
- Scope of compliance includes stormwater, industrial wastewater, water withdrawal, and drinking water.
- Develop and implement a global Water Management System with the purpose of maintaining compliance, minimizing environmental impact, and achieving sustainability goals.
- Develop and implement a global Water Internal Auditing program.
- Assist the businesses and facilities with regulatory applicability determinations.
- Review and analyze corporate water compliance performance and deploy compliance strategies.
- Support organization’s growth projects that require environmental permitting.
- Monitor and review evolving and emerging regulations. Assess impact of regulatory changes to organization and propose course of action.
- Consult on strategies to reduce environmental impact of water withdrawal.
- Consult on strategies to reduce environmental impact of wastewater emissions.
- Perform risk analysis for water. Assist plants with setting site specific, context-based targets for water.
- Provide oversight and guidance for sustainability reporting.
- Lead development of water balances for manufacturing sites.
- Explore innovative technologies and assess cost and benefits to operations.
Environmental Manager, Water
Columbus, OhioLearn More
Martinez, CaliforniaLearn More
Field Biological Assistant
Research Triangle Park, New JerseyLearn More
Hunter International offers candidates complete integrity when conducting a career search on their behalf.
Our process begins once you apply or upload your resume to work with our recruiting experts. You will receive a personalized review of your application as well as job recommendations to ensure you aren’t missing the right opportunity. Hunter’s expert recruiting team will advocate on your behalf with the hiring manager to communicate your unique qualifications and skills as the best choice for their job opening. We’ll handle gathering feedback from the hiring manager, coordinating your interviews and negotiating your pay. After a successful placement, our team will keep the lines of communication open throughout your journey. We’ll celebrate your success onsite, provide feedback and field questions because at Hunter we are #RootedinConnection
Applicants have rights under the following Federal Employment Laws
“The staff at Hunter is really helpful and proactive in helping the candidates at every step of the recruitment process. They possess excellent communication, coordination and management qualities. They performed their tasks for interviewing, onboarding and post-recruitment with sincerity and dedication."
Pratik S., Geospatial Engineer
“Hunter International found me at a time when I was just out of school and having trouble finding ways to secure a job. I was very lucky to be matched with a position that aligned with both my experience and professional goals perfectly. They helped me find a job that I would have not found on my own, and will be an invaluable stepping stone for greater things to come. Hunter is extremely helpful, communicative and proactive in every step of onboarding and with questions I had during my assignment. They helped someone who had no experience successfully finding an industry job (after several years in academia) know how to perform interviews and land the position of their dreams.”
Patrick U., Associate Investigator
“So far I have found Hunter International to be very helpful - my recruiter is always friendly and makes me feel like I am valued. I have had various friends I've suggested Hunter to, as they have been the best recruiting company I've ever dealt with.”
Taylor G., Automation Support Engineer
"I wasn't looking for a new role, but Hunter presented me with a wonderful opportunity that I couldn't turn down. They helped me at every step of the process and answered all of my questions.”
Karen M., Global Sustainability Communications Lead
“It has been very positive, and easy to work for Hunter. They are very professional and friendly, quick to answer questions and an absolute pleasure. Hunter is in touch with some of the best companies out there. Great experience!”
Barbara B., Customer Service Technical Support