R&D Lab Technician
Developmental/Reproductive Toxicology Associate
GLP QA Auditor
R&D Lab Technician
Sales Manager - Electronics and Advanced Markets
Lab Automation Technician
Senior Research Scientist
Quality Assurance Associate
Mobile Collections Specialist
Chemical Lab Technician
Chemical Process Technician
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Veterinarian is responsible for providing preventative medical, clinical, and surgical care to research animals; providing technical support to research projects; consulting and collaborating with investigators; assisting with facility management and IACUC activities to ensure compliance with Federal regulations and AAALAC International standards; and providing staff training as necessary.
- Assist with writing and revising all Living Documents applicable to Animal Care and Use program.
- Maintain compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Provide technical and scientific expertise to departmental scientists and technicians.
- Maintain Personal Documentation Record (curriculum vitae, job description, training record).
- Participation in Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC).
- Review of proposal and protocol design for management and IACUC.
- Maintain and facilitate communication with Study Directors, Sponsors, and management as to the status of studies.
- Adhere to departmental Environmental and Occupational Safety policies and corporate Environmental and Occupational Safety policies.
- Facilitate cooperation between Drug Safety and other Frontage operating units, where necessary.
- Assist with preparation and submission of all reports to proper agencies to maintain compliance with the law and keep current accreditation status.
- Requires a D.V.M. or V.M.D., licensed to practice veterinary medicine in Ohio, or ability to obtain license within 3 months.
- Some surgical experience desirable.
- Experience in the husbandry of small and large research animals preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Systems is desirable.
- Maintain professional competence through continuing education.